The Guardian II access control system is not only simple to install, simple to use, and affordable - it is also very powerful. The Guardian II system is a feature-rich solution that offers superior flexibility and capability in comparison to most other options on the market – all at a lower cost.
Control access based on user ID, access point, day, time, group, & more.
- Admission Controllers - select specific users to be admitted, denying access to all others
- Restriction Controllers - grant access to all users, except those added to the restriction list
- Time - only give access rights between set dates/times (a great feature for rental properties)
- Groups - set identical access rights to a number of people quickly by creating a group
- Schedules (i.e. shifts) – only give rights on certain days and at certain times
- Instant Access- validates new user key instantly, without having to first program the controller(s)
Limit Use – set the number of uses a key is valid for
- Dual Access – requires two valid user keys for entry
- Passage Access – “latches” door open/closed
- Harvest - easily make lost or stolen keys useless
- Master key options
- Active On – timed access while valid key inserted
- Auto Unlock – based on time/date/holiday
- Much more - don’t see your requirement? Contact us to ask.
Complete audit trail and reporting capability – standard
Records date, time, user key, and result for each attempted entry event
- Each controller can store about 1500 events (on average)
Each user key records the last 15 events
Complete set of reports included with the Guardian II admin kit/software
Run standard reports based on access point, key types, events, users, etc.
Allows for exporting data to an external file for further evaluation